– Advanced generation NITECORE LED flashlight for use with both 21700 and 18650, CR123, RCR123 batteries so that the user can select the power supply on a case by case basis.
– One of the most classic and versatile lenses, it evolves over the years to offer users the best user experience.
– It is equipped with a powerful LED CREE XP-L2 V6 with the ability to use for at least 50000 hours of operation in combination with the optical system (mirror) which is made in combination with the technology “Crystal Coating” and the technology “Digital Precision Optics “(PDOT) is able to emit a beam with an intensity of 10200 candles and reach a distance of 202 meters making it ideal for emergencies, self-defense, outdoor activities, maintenance checks, patrols, security forces etc.
– Charges its battery via a USB-C port that has an excellent cover for protection against shocks, water, dust.
– Its size is compact and its weight is low. The compact body inside your palm ensures a firm grip with the help of
non-slip engraved pattern.
Overall length: 158mm
Head diameter: 25.4mm
Tube diameter: 25.4mm
Tail diameter: 27.2mm
– The new generation 21700 batteries are characterized by long life, high energy density and powerful efficiency. 21700 batteries first appeared in the electric car industry and are considered to be the future of cylindrical batteries.
– It is also compatible with other battery sizes. It is recommended to use it with 21700 batteries but at the same time it is compatible with 18650 batteries but also with CR123 / RCR123 x 2 with the use of a special adapter included in the package.
– Its operating time at the lowest intensity can reach 1500 hours which means continuous use at the lowest intensity for 60 days!
– The rear switch on the tail cap is designed for business use. Always ready for both instant lighting and permanent lighting.
– The user-friendly side metal switch is durable and provides better response to the user even when he is wearing gloves.
– It has two modes of operation. The “Daily mode” and the “Business mode”. The available brightnesses in the daily mode are: High, Mid, Low, Ultralow, Strobe, Beacon, SOS In the business mode the available brightnesses are as follows: High, Mid, Low, Ultralow, Strobe The default operating mode is the daily .
– Switching between daily and business mode is very easy with the combined push of both switches. Details in the instructions for use.
– The lens is compatible with the special NTR10 operation ring. The NTR10 is a professional business ring that enables a unique and flexible way of using the lens. It can be adapted to one of three special purpose grooves in the lens body.
– The special lighting STROBE with the random alternating frequency of flashes, offers a greater result of dizziness as its use in the naked eye does not allow them to get used to it. The flash frequency range is between 16 and 20 Hz.
– The package includes an operational hard case NTH10 with the ability to adapt to various belt thicknesses.
– It is also accompanied by a strong steel retaining clip that allows the safe transfer of the lens in backpacks, in the pocket of trousers, etc.
– Its use is multiple. In case of emergency, Self-defense with STROBE, Outdoor activities in nature, Safety checks on machines during maintenance, in all safety bodies.
– It has a memory function and every time it is reactivated, it goes to the last used brightness level or to the special brightness STROBE (Memory function does not apply for the special brightness SOS and BEACON)
– Inside there is an automatic temperature control unit that adjusts the beam volume according to the operating conditions and the ambient conditions to maintain maximum efficiency.
– Power indicator light below the side switch indicates the energy left in the battery. The battery is measured to the nearest ± 0.1V
– Its electronic circuit is highly efficient and provides a stable light beam without flashing for a comfortable visual experience.
– It is rated with IP68, waterproof up to 2 meters deep and with resistance to falls up to 1 meter high.
– 1 x Lens NITECORE MH12 V2
– 1 x Rechargeable Li-ion battery NITECORE 21700 (NL2150 / 5000mAh)
– 1 x USB-C charging cable
– 1 x Steel suspension clip
– 1 x Wrist strap
– 1 x Spare elastic ring
– 1 x Spare back cover 1 x Rear cover
x Adapter for battery use 18650 or CR123
– 1 x Business Hard Belt Case NTH10