Anti – Explosive!
Special lens with a certificate for use in hazardous industrial environments, including
oil exploration, either onshore or offshore. Approximately 4,000 types of gases and vapors have been measured
that are either flammable or explosive on hazardous industrial plants such as
petroleumrefining, the petrochemical industry and the pharmaceutical industry especially in production, storage
and transportation. The NITECORE EF1 lens is designed to provide safety and unrestricted lighting
in these industries.
-It is designed for use in hazardous industrial environments including
onshore or offshore oil fields.
– It is made of aeronautical aluminum alloy with a thickness of 3mm
– Incorporates a 10mm optical lens made of epoxy resin with explosion-suppressing properties.
– Type II electrical appliance with anti-explosive rating but not for mines.
– Category “D” lens in terms of explosion suppression.
– Explosion-proof coverage with “IIC” rating
– Sliding switch that offers direct and accurate one-handed brightness selection.
– Incorporates “Advanced Temperature Adjustment” (ATR) technology that dynamically regulates lens performance
according to its internal temperature
– Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U3 LED
– Powered by a Li-ion 18650 battery (not included in the package)
– Maximum output power 830 lumens
– High efficiency stable electronic circuit ensures constant brightness without ripples,
– Very Good hard anodizing of military specifications HAIII
– Waterproof according to the IP67 standard
– Resistant to drops from a height of up to 1.5 meters.
– Has the ability to stand in his tail.