– The MH10V2 follows the evolution and now has the ability to operate with both 18650 batteries and 21700 batteries. The ability to operate with two types of batteries gives the user more flexibility.
– Upgraded lighting power that reaches 1200 Lumens! The intensity of the beam reaches 10200 candles and the maximum distance is 202 meters. It is equipped with an LED CREE XP-L2 V6 and its optical system is made with the combination of Digital Precision Optics and Crystal Coating technologies. Ideal for emergencies, personal safety, outdoor activities, maintenance checks, patrols, security guards and more.
– Recharges the battery inside it via USB-C port. The charging door has a cover to protect it from water, dust and shocks.
– Small size and low weight
Length: 147mm, Head diameter: 25.4mm, Body diameter: 25.4mm, Tail diameter: 27.2mm, Weight: 77.5g
– The 21700 batteries are the batteries of the new generation. They have a longer lifespan, higher energy intensity and very strong performance. Batteries Li-ion 21700 first appeared in the electric car industry and are considered to be the future of cylindrical batteries.
– The lens is fully compatible with many types of batteries. The recommended battery is 21700 while at the same time it is compatible with 18650 batteries and with 2xCR123 or 2xRCR123. The package includes an adapter / case for the use of CR123 and 18650 batteries.
-. The new MH10V2 has the ability to stay on at the lowest light intensity for up to 1500 hours or 60 days!
– STROBE lighting randomly changes the lighting frequency to cause more intense dizziness in the naked eye.Frequency range: 16Hz – 20Hz
– The package includes the NTH10 hard case specially designed for security bodies. The NTH10 case is a small flexible tool that allows the lens to be “pulled” quickly.
– It also comes with a removable suspension clip that allows various modes of transport and suspension such as a backpack, pocket or MOLLE suspension systems. It is also an essential tool for the wrist strap.
– Flexible use for MH10V2 Everyday use, Mountain Running, Camping, Search and Rescue
– The metal side switch is user friendly. It offers a better response to the user even with gloves.
– All functions are accessible from the side switch. Four (4) brightness levels High, Medium, Low, Very low and three (3) special brightness STROBE, SOS, BEACON
– Direct access to ΄Very low light When the flashlight is off, press and hold the power switch and the flashlight will illuminate at very low brightness.
– Memory mode When the lens is turned on again it will automatically switch to the previously saved brightness level (Special brightness is excluded)
– Advanced temperature setting (ATR). Patent No. ZL201510534543.6 The integrated ATR unit automatically adjusts the light intensity according to the operating conditions and the surrounding environment, maintaining the optimal performance.
– The power indicator light below the switch can indicate the energy remaining in the battery (Patent number ZL201220057767.4 Each time the battery is inserted into the lens, the power indicator light will flash to indicate the battery voltage with an accuracy of ± 0.1V
– It has a high-performance, DC electronic circuit that ensures a stable light beam without flashing.
– The lens is IP68 rated (up to 2 meters underwater) making it suitable for use in any environment.
– Lens MH10V2 NITECORE
– Rechargeable Li-ion NITECORE battery 21700 (NL2140 / 4000mAh)
– Case / Adapter for using batteries 18650 or CR123
– USB-C cable for charging
– Spare elastic ring “C”
– Operational housing NTH10
– Steel retaining clip
– Wrist strap