Right of withdrawal from distance contracts (Law 2251/1994)
You reserve the right to return the Products purchased from the Online Store, within fourteen (14) calendar days of receipt, according to article 3e of the Law 2251/1994. You can deliver the Products directly to the company’s headquarters,
Monday – Friday, 09:00-17:00 :
96, DIM. MOUTSOPOULOU & SERIFOU
Postcode 185 41 – PIRAEUS – GREECE – TEL: +30 2104278700
VAT NUMBER. 094191520 – ΤAX OFFICE: COMMERCIAL COMPANIES’ PIRAEUS OFFICE
REGISTRATION NUMBER: 44350207000,
or send them at your own expenses to the same address. In any case, you can contact our Company before returning the Products. In particular, you reserve the above right to return the Product you have purchased from the Online Store without the obligation to state the reasons, under the following terms and conditions:
- You have the right to withdraw from the sale (hereinafter the “Withdrawal”), within a period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of delivery of the Product. In case of many goods ordered by you in one order, but with separate deliveries, the above deadline starts from the time of receipt of the last Product.
- In case the Withdrawal is unjustified, you are obliged to return the Product in the exact excellent condition that you received it. In particular, the returned Product must not have been used, must be in excellent condition, just as before its sale, in its complete original packaging (box, nylon), which should not have tears or damages / alterations and with all the contents of the original packaging (leaflets of instructions for use, features and guarantees, connection cables, etc.). In addition, in order for the return of the Product to be accepted, the original purchase document (retail receipt, invoice) must be attached.
- The return of the Product is accepted, after checking the product and only if you have previously paid any amount that may have been charged to the Company for sending the Product to you and the shipping costs for its return.
- You are obliged to return the Product within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day on which you notified us the Withdrawal, and we received proven knowledge of it. The return is made at the Company’s headquarters. If you wish, we can send a Courier Company to pick up the Returned Product from you, at your own expenses.
- Following the Withdrawal Statement, we are obliged to reimburse you for the price we received for the returned Product among with the initial shipping costs. The refund to you will be made no later than the same period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the time we received proven knowledge of your Withdrawal.
- A product that was sold with an additional gift must be returned with the additional gift; otherwise the value of the gift will be deducted from the refunded amount. All the relevant provisions from the Law 2251/1994 are applied to the right of withdrawal, on its terms and its exercise.
- In case you want to change the product that you bought, within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date you received it, you will have to send your written request to the “CONTACT” page and as soon as you receive confirmation that you can proceed with the change, you will undertake at your own expense to return the product to:
VANOS SA, 96, DIM. MOUTSOPOULOU & SERIFOU, 18541, PIRAEUS – GREECE.
Tel: +30 2104278700.
The product must be accompanied by the relevant purchase document. The completion of the product change will take place after we receive the returned item and its condition has been checked.
Exceptions to the Right of Withdrawal
The above mentioned right of your Withdrawal, indicatively and not restrictively does not apply:
- In cases where the price of the Products has been paid in a physical store of the Company and in addition, the Products have been received from a physical store of the Company, as the sale is not considered to have been made remotely and does not fall under the protective provisions of the Law. 2251/1994.
- To Products which are not suitable for return, for health or hygienic reasons, and which have been unsealed after delivery.
- All the relevant provisions of the article 3ib of the Law 2251/1994 are applied to the exemptions of your Right of Withdrawal, on its terms and its exercise.