41169 Efamix B work.height 4,15m Fiberglass Ladder
The ideal, particularly lightweight solution for work in electrical and chemical environments.
• Stand safely on 60 mm deep rungs made from non-slip aluminium alloy.
• High level of protection provided for working on electrical installations thanks to insulated stiles made from glass-fibre-reinforced plastic.
• Complies with the high-voltage test for ladders of insulating material in accordance with DIN EN 61 478 or VDE 0682 Section 6.5 Category 1/30 KV.
• High-strength perlon belts prevent splay.
• Strong ZARGES quality flanging connects rung and stile.
• Strong steel hinge.
• Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure positioning without the risk of slipping and at the same time provide firm seating in the stile.
Complies with EN 131
ORDER NUMBER : 41169
OVERALL LENGTH (M) : 3.02
VERTICAL LADDER HEIGHT (M) : 2.86
WORKING HEIGHT (M) : 4.15
OVERALL BASE WIDTH (M) : 0.65
STILE DEPTH (MM) : 58
NUMBER OF RUNGS : 2 × 10
WEIGHT (KG) : 18.8