41260 Efa B work.height 5,20m Fiberglass Ladder
For flexible applications in electrical or chemical environments and for working under voltage.
• Stiles and rungs (30 x 30 mm) made from glass-fibre-reinforced plastic for particularly high chemical resistance.
• Complies with the high-voltage test for ladders of insulating material in accordance with DIN EN 61 478 or VDE 0682 Section 6.5 Category 1/30 KV.
• Resistance to ageing in accordance with DIN EN ISO 4892-2.
• Suitable for working in high-voltage environments (1000 V AC, 1500 V DC).
• High-strength perlon belts prevent splay.
• Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure positioning without the risk of slipping and at the same time provide firm seating in the stile.
Complies with EN 131
ORDER NUMBER : 41260
OVERALL LENGTH (M) : 4.12
VERTICAL LADDER HEIGHT (M) : 3.95
WORKING HEIGHT (M) : 5.20
OVERALL BASE WIDTH (M) : 0.77
STILE DEPTH (MM) : 58
NUMBER OF RUNGS : 2 × 14
WEIGHT (KG) : 24.6