41555 R13 step B max.work.height 3,05m aluminium Double-sided access ladders
The ladder with the highest non-slip performance thanks to R13 treads for oily and wet environments.
• 80 mm deep treads with R13 surface and perforations to drain fast.
• Abrasion-resistant, anodised stiles.
• Hinges of diecast aluminium.
• High-strength perlon belts prevent splay.
• Maximum working heights thanks to 280mm high access.
• Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure positioning without risk of slipping and at the same time provide firm seating in the stile.
Complies with EN 131
ORDER NUMBER : 41555
OVERALL LENGTH (M) : 1.70
VERTICAL LADDER HEIGHT (APPROX. M) : 1.58
WORKING HEIGHT (APPROX. M) : 3.05
OVERALL BASE WIDTH (M) : 0.53
STILE DEPTH (MM) : 73
NUMBER OF TREADS : 2 × 6
WEIGHT (KG) : 9.3