41813 K 424 XC Mobile Box 105lt aluminium box
The new K 424 XC combines the legendary quality of ZARGES cases with new mobility.
• Sturdy, mobile aluminium box in ZARGES quality, long service life, a reliable companion.
• Optimum mobility through integrated 50 mm castors and pull-out handle (Order No. 41810-41814) or second sprung drop handle on the end face (Order No. 41815).
• Extremely smooth-running due to special castors, ø 50 mm, made from polyurethane and polyamide.
• Stackability guaranteed through stacking corners made from impact-resistant plastic and integrated stacking elements in the support frame. Can also be stacked with containers in the ZARGES K470 and Eurobox series.
• High load-bearing capacity of up to 50 kg despite the low dead weight.
• Equipped as standard with removable base foam insert made from abrasion-resistant PE foam.
• Beading all round and corner beads for additional dimensional stability.
• Fitted with sturdy lid holding straps.
• Peripheral foamed seal in the lid for protection against dust and splashwater.
• ZARGES Comfort fasteners with extremely long service life, fitted with plug locks.
• A wide range of adjustable interior fittings ensure versatility.
• Optional wheel set 125 mm or off-road set 220 mm available for use in difficult terrain.
• The K 424 XC series comprises 6 models with a capacity of 28 to 195 litres.
• The K 424 XC range is rounded off by a wide selection of carefully thought-out interior fittings and numerous solutions for easier handling.
• Please also note the K 424 XC Mobile Box full equipment packages.
• Clearance measurement approx. 30mm (1.2″) less than internal dimension (length and width). Special sizes on request.
ORDER NUMBER : 41813
INT. LENGTH (APPROX. MM) : 750
INT. WIDTH (APPROX. MM) : 450
INT. HEIGHT (APPROX. MM) : 310
EXT. LENGTH (APPROX. MM) : 800
EXT. WIDTH (APPROX. MM) : 500
EXT. HEIGHT (APPROX. MM) : 385
VOLUME (APPROX. L) : 105
WEIGHT (KG) : 9.5
MAX. GROSS WEIGHT DANGEROUS GOODS PERMISSION (KG) : 35.0
PULL HANDLE : 2-part
TOTAL MAX. WEIGHT (APPROX. KG) : 35.0