1. Small lens for the keys of new design, extremely light 10g, rechargeable by USB, very powerful 300 Lumens !! with three (3) different lightsources
2. Small body at your fingertips. Made from durable polycarbonate materials (PC V0) used mainly in the aerospace and electronics industry, the TIKI / TIKI LE ensure a comfortable and stable grip and function as very small and light futuristic gadgets. The TIKI has a stainless steel head housing while the TIKI LE has an aluminum alloy head housing. Both have excellent temperature diffusion.
3. Very light weight just 10g and very small in dimensions with length: 55mm and head diameter 14.7mm
4. 300 Lumens in such a small body! The TIKI and TIKI LE incorporate a central OSRAM P8 LED with a complete reflector that emits a uniform and soft beam.
5. TIKI and TIKI LE have both auxiliary LEDs as follows:
– TIKI …… …. A white high CRi LED and an ultraviolet LED (500mW, 365nm)
– TIKI LE …… A red LED and a Blue LED lighting
6. The TIKI High CRi Auxiliary White LED has the ability to reveal the true color of the objects it illuminates and is ideal for close-up lighting such as camping or night reading.
7. CRi is a quantitative measure of the ability of a light source to reveal the colors of various objects with fidelity compared to natural daylight. The range of CRi values ranges from 0-100. The higher the prices, the more light is able to reveal the true color of the objects. TIKI is equipped with an auxiliary LED of high CRI (Larger or equal to 90), which produces a warm and soft beam that resembles natural sunlight and gives a clear image while reducing eye strain.
8. The TIKI Auxiliary Ultraviolet LED (500mW, 365nm) has the ability to stimulate fluorescence in objects and can be used as a detector counterfeit banknotes and forged documents, as a fluorescent chemical controller, as a phosphorescent activator, or as an insect repellent.
9. The TIKI LE red light auxiliary LED can be used as a position indicator warning light or as a group identification light or as a signal light during walks or camping.
10. The TIKI LE Flashing Warning function with alternating Red and Blue lighting can be used to transmit a warning signal to oncoming vehicles or pedestrians to avoid possible dangers.
11. When the flashlight is off, press and hold the switch and you will go straight to the brightest power level of the main LED
12. When the flashlight is off, double-tap the switch and the main LED lights up in the lowest light.
When the lens is on, press and hold the switch and the lens turns off.
When the lens is activated, short presses of the switch change the light intensity in the order “Very Low-Low-Medium-Turbo”
13. Protection against accidental activation. The design for double-switching activation effectively protects against accidental activation.
14. Triple press for auxiliary lighting.
For TIKI: When one of the auxiliary lights is switched on, the auxiliary lights are switched in the following order “Ultraviolet LED (UV) – White permanently lit – White warning flash”
For TIKI LE: When one of The auxiliary lights are switched on, with a short press of the switch the auxiliary lights are changed cyclically in the following order “Red – Blue – Red / Blue warning flash”
15. Operation is easy and all functions are achieved using a main switch.
16. The built-in 130mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery has a comparable performance to an AAA size Alkaline battery.
17. During charging, the blue charging indicator light below the switch will be permanently lit. When the battery is fully charged , the blue charging indicator light will go out.
18. The lens has multiple locking flaps.
– Protection against overload.
– Protection against excessive discharge.
– Short circuit protection.
19. Advanced Power Outage Technology (APC). A very small amount of parasitic discharge current provides the possibility to stay in standby mode for up to 365 days!
20. The rubber cover of the switch offers excellent resistance to water and dust.
21. It has the special function to stay activated during charging. This allows the user to turn the lens into a lantern using the optional NITECORE accessory.
22. The rear integrated ring is compact and durable, able to withstand a weight of up to 30 kg!