1. Flashlight with inductive wireless charging, specially designed for Security, Search and Rescue Forces.
2. Upgraded with the powerful LED CREE XP-L2 V6 that provides 20% more intensity and reaches 1200 Lumens!
3. Pioneer in the Wireless Charging Technology Industry. Insert the NITECORE R40 Flashlight into its charging cradle and connect the cradle to a 230V mains socket or to the car cigarette lighter and the charging process begins.
4. The wall charging base provides a secure and stable contact for the correct charging process.
5. The desktop charging stand offers great convenience in mounting and removing the lens quickly.
6. The package also includes an adapter for power supply from the car lighter.
7. On the back of the lens there is a covered USB-C charging port so that the lens can charge outside the charging bases from any power supply with a USB port such as a mains adapter, a solar panel, a power supply etc.
8. It has multiple locking valves when charging.
– Overload protection – Overload protection
– Short circuit protection
– Automatic termination of charging after completion.
9. Li-ion 21700 / 5000mAh rechargeable battery specially designed for this lens is included in the package. The characteristics of this battery are the long life, the high energy intensity and the very strong performance. 21700 batteries first appeared in the automotive industry and are considered to be the future of Li-ion Cylindrical Rechargeable Batteries
10. User-friendly environment with two control switches
– Power switch, on / off
switch – Option switch
11. Instant access strong TURBO lighting. When the lens is off, pressing and holding the Selector Switch activates the lens to the strongest intensity of 1200 Lumens
12. Incorporates an advanced temperature control unit (ATR) that adjusts the light intensity according to the ambient conditions in order to maintain the maximum efficiency.
13. Energy indicator. After inserting the battery or pressing the Option Switch when the flashlight is off, the indicator light under the side switches will start flashing to indicate the battery voltage with an accuracy of 0.1V.
14. High efficiency DC circuit provides stable light beam without flicker.
15. Extremely ergonomic design with comfortable grip and the ability to stand on its tail.
16. Two ways to avoid accidental activation. The first is to lock the lens electronically. When it is off by pressing both switches at the same time until the lens flashes once , the lock function is activated. In this mode both switches are inactive so that its daily transport is safe
The second way is practical. Unscrew the back cover and remove the battery. This is the ideal way to store the lens for a long time .
17. The lens can be used in any kind of environmental conditions since it is rated IP68 which means that it is waterproof with resistance to sinking up to 2 meters depth and resistant to drops from a height of up to 1 meter.
Charging base technical data
Input: DC12-24V 1A (MAX)
Output: 5V 1Α (MAX)
Wall mount dimensions : 94mm x 53.5mm x 57mm
Table base dimensions : 58mm x 58mm x 38mm
– Overall Length : 159mm
– Head diameter : 40mm
– Tail diameter : 38,6mm
– Weight : 211g
– Lens NITECORE R40 V2
– Rechargeable Li-ion battery NITECORE 21700 (NL2150DW / 5000mAh)
– Carrying case
– Wrist strap
– Spare elastic ring “C”
– adapter for the 230V network
– adapter for power supply from a car cigarette lighter
– Wall charger
– Desktop charging base
– cord USB-C charging