LED FLASHLIGHT Thin LED flashlight specially designed for Medical and First Aid staff. It has a Nichia 219B LED with a high CRI (> 90) which means that its light reveals every detail of the illuminated objects. Photobiologically safe (RG0), free from dangerous blue light. It has as low function the low intensity (4 Lumens), ideal for the examination of the pupil. In addition to the initial low intensity it also has medium intensity with 45Lumens and high intensity with 180Lumens. The color of the lighting is Neutral White at 5000K and is presented as a single uniform beam that helps in better diagnosis.
It is very light, with the right length and retaining clips for the pocket. Its electronic circuit ensures a constant current for continuous lighting without flashing. Operates on two AAA batteries with a maximum operating time of 35 hours. Made of aeronautical quality aluminum alloy with hard anodizing and can be immersed in sterile alcohol. It is waterproof with IPX8 certification (underwater up to 2 meters deep).
– Specially designed as a lens for Medical inspection.
– Features a Nichia 219B LED (CRI> 90) with a maximum intensity of 180 Lumens
– Photobiologically safe (RG0) with color temperature CCT = 5000K
– Activated at Low intensity by default, ideal and convenient for pupil inspection
– Powered by 2 AAA batteries with a maximum duration of 35 hours
– Three selectable lighting levels.
– Queue switch provides quick and easy one-handed operation.
– High-tech DC power supply provides proper and concentrated performance
– Stainless steel retaining clip.
– Made of aeronautical quality aluminum alloy
– Hard anodizing HAIII
– Waterproof with IPX8 certification (Underwater up to 2 meters deep)
– Can be immersed in alcohol for sterilization.
– Resistant to falls up to 1.5 meters high.
– Length : 128 mm
– Head diameter : 14mm
– Tail diameter : 14mm
– Weight : 22 g