-Very powerful compact lens with the ability to be powered by two types of batteries.Recharge from USB-C port, maximum power 1800 Lumens, maximum distance 294 meters.
– Equipped with an Luminus SST-40-W LED, capable of delivering 1800 Lumens of lighting power, it is ideal for emergencies,self-defense, outdoor activities, maintenance checks, patrols, security guards and many other activities.
– The optical system of the reflector is made with the combination of crystal coating technologies and digital precision optics offers a maximum beam intensity that reaches 21600 candles and a maximum distance of 294 meters.
– It has a USB-C charging port and its specially designed cover, offers excellent protection from water, dust and shocks.
– Very small in size and light.
The distribution of space has been specially calculated so that the electronic components take up extremely little space even though they upgrade its performance. The non-slip engraved surface of the body ensures a firm grip on the palm and offers an unsurpassed user experience. Overall length: 141mm Head diameter: 25.4mm Tube diameter: 25.4mm Tail diameter: 27.2mm Weight: 75.5g
– Full compatibility with various battery sizes. The manufacturer recommends the use of 21700 batteries, but at the same time it is compatible with 18650, CR123, RCR123 batteries. The 21700 batteries have a long service life, high energy intensity and powerful efficiency. 21700 batteries first appeared in the electric car industry and are considered to be the future of cylindrical batteries.
– It is capable of illuminating for 1500 hours! At very low (Ultralow) light intensity. Stable operation for 60 days at very low light intensity (Ultralow).
– Compatible with professional NTR10 business ring (NOT included in the package)
Allows the user to hold the pistol with both hands while at the same time he has the lens suspended on one. It offers comfort in the shots and in the quick replacement of the magazine. It is also compatible with a metal suspension clip (Received in the package). Allows the lens to be mounted on backpacks, MOLLE systems, in the pocket and elsewhere. The wrist strap can be tied on this clip.
– The package includes the NITECORE NTH10 business case specially designed for security personnel. It is a small and flexible tool that allows the lens to be pulled quickly.
– Many customizable accessories are available as an option such as mounting brackets and a remote switch.
– The rear operation switch is always available to turn on the instant lighting or to turn on the permanent lighting.
– User-friendly side metal switch offers durability and better response to the user even when wearing gloves.
– It has two operating methods. The daily and the business. In the daily method all the light intensity options are available Very Low> Low> Medium> High> TURBO as well as all the special brightness STROBE> BEACON> SOS In the business method all the light intensity options are available Very Low> Low> Medium> High> TURBO but only the STROBE brightness from the special ones.
– In STROBE special brightness the flashing frequency is alternated with random selection to cause the maximum possible dizziness due to the inability of the naked eye to adjust.
– The lens has a Memory Mode.Each time it is reactivated, the lens automatically switches to the last stored brightness level or the STROBE brightness (excluding SOS and BEACON special brightness).
Note: The memory function is valid only in the Daily mode. When the Operating method is selected then only the TURBO brightness or the STROBE special brightness is memorized.
– It has a built-in temperature control and regulation unit (ATR). The light intensity is automatically adjusted according to the operating conditions and the surrounding environment so that you maintain optimal performance. (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
– Beneath the metal selector switch there is an indicator light capable of indicating the energy remaining in the battery. When the flashlight is off, push the rear switch to the ON position while holding down the metal selector switch and immediately release both switches to switch to the battery power indicator mode. The indicator light below metal selector switch will start flashing to indicate the energy left in the battery with an accuracy of ± 0.1V. The lens will turn on automatically after the measurement process.
– High-efficiency DC provides a stable beam without flicker or blinking to provide comfortable and eye-catching observation.
– Can operate in all weather conditions. IP68 rating, Underwater up to 2 meters deep, Drop resistant up to 1 meter high.