– Working headlamp, dual power, both from the built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery and from 3xAAA batteries.It has white central lighting but also secondary white lighting of high CRi and secondary red lighting.
– With a specialized design, it has space for both the built-in rechargeable battery, and for 3 spare batteries of AAA size. The battery is recharged via USB-C port
– Really long operating time. In HIGH lighting level (210lumens) it lasts 4 hours with the built-in rechargeable battery and 6 hours with the 3 spare AAA batteries.
– Ideal for different work environments. Control & Inspection, Rescue & Emergency, Industrial constructions.
– Incorporates a main white CREE XP-G3 S3 LED that produces 460 Lumens beam power and a complete reflector that emits a uniform and smooth beam ideal for search & rescue, industrial maintenance, emergencies, construction and many other activities.
– The ultra-smooth TrueVision beam simulates natural sunlight. The mirror has been designed with great precision to provide a stable beam so that the case of a central spotlight disappears. Facilitates the absence of visual fatigue by offering a clear image for long hours of use.
– Secondary red lighting. Red light can effectively protect night vision. It is independently controlled by the R switch and is ideal for wildlife observation , astronomy, emergency surgery and night photography.
– High CRi secondary white lighting Ideal for low beam lighting for reading or in emergency situations to save energy.
– Possibility of color rendering. The NU35 is equipped with high CRi> 90 auxiliary LEDs that have the ability to reflect the true colors of the objects they illuminate.
– Dual switch design for operating 4 levels of brightness, 3 light sources, 3 special lights
– The charging port socket is USB-C double sided so that no errors are made in the direction of cable installation. The maximum intensity of 460 Lumens is accessible even during the charging process.
– Compatible with three (3) AAA batteries. They are one of the most common batteries that can be found very easily on the market and can be used as backup power.
– It has physical protection against accidental activation. The cover over the switches protects them when the lens is in the backpack.
– The large lid for the batteries allows them to be easily installed.
– The head strap that accompanies the lens is light, breathable with reflective lines and silicone line that prevents sweat from gaining weight in the eyes.
– It has advanced power outage technology (APC) technology to minimize power leakage from batteries while waiting. It can remain in standby mode for up to 365 days.
– High efficiency DC circuit ensures a stable light beam without flashing and flickering. Comfortable observation is guaranteed.Power indicator lamp with patent No. ZL201220057767.4 When the flashlight is off, pressing and holding the R switch will turn on the indicator light behind the main LED and will flash to indicate the energy remaining in the built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery.
– Durable construction from polycarbonate (PC) materials but also very light only 79.5 g
– Can be used in all weather conditions as it is waterproof and dust resistant with IP66 certification It is also resistant to falls from a height of up to 1 subway.