1. Smart dual-core key ring lens with OLED display
2. Its maximum illumination power reaches 500 Lumens, upgraded by 32% more than the previous model
Incorporates 2 OSRAM P8 LEDs and a complete reflector for uniform and soft lighting. The maximum distance of the beam reaches 89 meters!
* The previous TINI model had a beam power of up to 380 Lumens
3. Multi-functional OLED display that displays real-time information. Battery Level and Voltage, Brightness Level, Usage Mode, Remaining Usage Time.
4. It is a technical discovery in thumb size. The distribution of space is calculated with great precision so that the electronic components fit into a very small body and offer the user an unprecedented experience. OLED screen, Two LEDs, Two switches
5. Extremely small dimensions: 42.3 mm x 25 mm x 12.5 mm
Extremely low weight: 18.8g
6. Rechargeable via USB-C port Charging port cover that offers excellent protection against moisture, dust and shocks.
7. Two locking functions. These are functions that have come from the flagship of NITECORE TM10K.
Lockout1 – HALF lock
In this lock mode, the main power switch is not available to activate the lens. In contrast, the mode switch (MODE) if held down activates the TURBO brightness for business use or emergency use.
Lockout2 – FULL lock
When this lock function is selected both switches are not available to activate the lens so that TINI2 can be safely stored in the backpack.
8. Advanced power outage (APC) technology with a minimum consumption of 1μA in standby mode enables the lens to be ready for use in up to 365 days. The built-in 280mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to 60 hours of operation
Note: Data have been measured according to international ANSI / PLATO FL-1-2019 lens measurement standards using the integrated 280mAh lithium-ion battery under laboratory conditions. Data may differ in real-world use due to different battery usage or different environmental conditions.
9. It has two modes of operation that the user can choose.
DEMO function: For daily use and lighting for a short time.
DAILY mode: For outdoor activities and extended lighting
10. DEMO mode
In any position of the lens, press the Power switch and the Mode switch at the same time to switch from DEMO mode to DAILY and vice versa. A flash of LEDs and the appearance of the word “DEMO” on the display indicate that the DEMO function has been activated. The lens will turn off automatically if no operation occurs within 30 seconds (excluding screen reactivation) Designed to prevent accidental activations and unpredictable power consumption. If the lens is switched on within 3 seconds after it is automatically switched off while in DEMO mode it will switch temporarily until it switches off in DAILY mode.
In any situation where the lens is located, press the Power switch and the Mode switch at the same time to switch from DEMO mode to DAILY and vice versa. Two LED flashes and the word DAILY on the display indicate that the DAILY function is activated.
11. Direct access to the strongest TURBO lighting or the lowest ULTRALOW
In any situation, press and hold the function switch (MODE) to activate the most powerful TURBO lighting. Release the switch to return to the previous state. (Helps with outdoor activities and long distance search)
When the flashlight is off, press and hold the power switch (POWER) to switch directly to the lower ULTRALOW illumination. (Helps for close-up lighting and night vision maintenance)
12. It has five (5) levels of light intensity
TURBO – 500 Lumens
High – 200 Lumens
Medium – 65 Lumens
Very low – 1 Lumen
13. Multiple safety flaps when charging
– Smart safe charging circuit
protection – Overcharge protection
– Short circuit protection
– Automatic interruption of charging upon completion of
14. High efficiency DC circuit provides a relaxed beam without flashes.
15. It has a built-in Advanced Temperature Control unit (Patent number ZL201510534543.6) The ATR technology adjusts the light intensity of TINI2 according to the operating conditions and the surrounding environment in order to maintain the optimal performance.
16. It has the ability to be continuously powered by external energy sources. Especially with the use of the special “hard” cable of NITECORE it can function as a luminaire.
17. The outer shell of the lens is made of aluminum alloy with hard anodizing finish of military specifications HAIII Available in two colors: Black and Gray
18. Solid stainless steel traction ring capable of withstanding up to 330 kg weight. Specially designed screw that holds the traction ring.
19. Suitable for use in all types of weather conditions since it is rated IP54. It is also resistant to falls up to 1 meter high.