A smart charger from USB ports, with two charging positions.
Compatible with fast charging (QC) function.
Maximum charging current up to 3000mA, with a maximum single charging current of 1500mA
Liquid crystal display (LCD) that gives real-time charging information.
It charges through USB ports, which allows it to be flexible, portable and essential for nature trips.
It has a charging program improved especially for IMR batteries. Overall control of the charging process ensuring that the cut-off voltage is always within safe limits so as to increase battery life.
UM2 will automatically select between 3 different charging modes (CC, CV and -dv / dt) according to the type and capacity of the battery.
Charging parameters can also be adjusted manually to meet different needs.
It is compatible with various external power sources such as USB adapters, Power Banks, Solar Panels etc.
It has the ability to restore over-discharged IMR batteries.
It has the ability to activate over-discharged Li-ion lithium ion batteries. UM2 will check and activate before charging. If the battery is damaged, the message “EU EU” will appear on the screen.
It has reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
If there is no action on the charger buttons within 10 minutes, the screen will turn off to save power.
It is made of durable polycarbonate materials, fire retardants.
It incorporates a smart temperature control system designed to protect it from overheating.
The unique cooling fins are designed for excellent cooling performance
– Smart two-position USB charger.
– Fast Charging Capability (QC 2.0)
– Able to charge two batteries at the same time and control each charging position independently.
– Charging speed up to 1500mA in a single charging position
– Compatible with Li-ion and Ni-MH / Ni-Cd batteries with automatic recognition.
– Automatic battery power level recognition and automatic selection of the appropriate voltage and charging function (excluding LiFePO4 and 3.8V Li-ion batteries)
– Automatic selection between three (3) charging methods (CC, CV and -dV / dt)
– LCD screen with low power consumption for real-time presentation of charging information.
– It is possible to manually adjust the charging voltage and charging current.
– Automatic identification of large or small capacity batteries and automatic selection of the appropriate charging current
– Automatic termination of charging upon completion.
– Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
– Activation of overcharged batteries
– Recovery of Li-ion lithium ion batteries
– Protection against overcharging
Made of durable polycarbonate materials fire retardants.
– Design for maximum temperature diffusion
– RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC certified
– Worldwide insured by Ping An Insyrance (GROUP) Company of China LTD.
Input: 5V / 2A, 9V / 2A, 18W (MAX)
Output: 4.35V ± 1% / 4.2V ± 1% / 3.7V ± 1% / 1.48V ± 1%
Fast charging function (QC) : 1500mA * 2 (MAX)
Normal operation: 1000mA * 2 (MAX)
Compatible with IMR / Li-ion / LiFePO4 batteries : 10440, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670 , 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650, 26700
Compatible with Ni-MH / Ni-Cd batteries: AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D
Dimensions: 152mm x 73mm x 40mm
Weight: 148.3g (Without charging cable)