Rechargeable battery 21700 Lithium Ion (Li-ion) with integrated USB-C charging port.
Capacity 5000mAh, maximum power supply 5A MAX.
Li-ion 21700 batteries are characterized by long life, with high energy density and very strong
performance. They first appeared in the electric car industry and are considered the future of cylindrical
It can be charged either via the built-in USB-C port or to an external charger.
Two indicator lights on the positive side indicate the charging status
1. The red indicator light indicates that the charging process is in progress
2. The green indicator light indicates that the charging process has been completed.
Internal safety features
– Innovative anode design with high temperature resistance
– Pressure relief valves activated in case of rapid temperature rise
– Built-in electronic circuit that inhibits large currents
– Microporous cover protects sensitive internal components.
High efficiency protection circuit
1. Automatically protects against overload, overload and short circuit.
2. Incorporates a high quality electronic battery protection circuit
3. Incorporates two high power MOS FETs in the power control unit for more efficient and better power supply.
External safety features
1. Both ends are equipped with protective plates made of nickel-plated stainless steel, ensuring
high impact resistance, good electrical conductivity and resistance to oxidation.
2. Housing made of durable metal film for protection against corrosion.
3. The electronic board is protected by hard plastic.
Low cost and environmentally friendly
Using rechargeable lithium ion batteries (Li-ion) saves energy and minimizes
Security and Reliability
Worldwide insured and approved with international certificates.
Voltage: 3.6 V
discharge current : 5A MAX
Charging port: USB-C Warranty
: 12 months from the date of purchase
– Never expose the battery to water or fire
– When charging – When using batteries, make sure that the positive and negative poles correspond
to the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols
– To increase battery life it is recommended that it be recharged every three months when left
unused for long periods of time.
– Keep batteries out of the reach of children.
Compatible external chargers of NITECORE
UMS2, UMS4, Ui1, Ui2