1. Rechargeable battery 21700 of the series “i”
With a capacity of 5000mAh and discharge current 8A
02. The series “I” of the batteries 21700 is a
Revolutionary and Powerful upgrade (Patent No. 201 Pat. pending)
– the 21700i batteries is an invention product developed by NITECORE
– provides high-performance power supply by reducing the losses of the internal resistance.
– It has on both sides positive and negative pole, as well as high energy concentration
– It is compatible with customizable accessories of intelligent communication and control systems.
03. Excellent energy density
The 21700i batteries have an energy density which reaches up 240mWh / g
11% more than the batteries 18650
The formula for calculating the energy capacity is:
Energy Density Mass = Battery Capacity x battery voltage / Total battery weight
* The energy density of a 18650 Li battery -ion is: 216mWh / g (3500mAh, 3.7V)
* Total weight of a NL2150i is 75,5g
04. battery performance is unprecedented
the dual polarity on both sides of the row of batteries 21700i broke the rule that
the cartridge connecting and the rear switch to reduce the size and weight of the lens.
This dramatically reduces the internal resistance to provide an immediate conversion of energy to
supply the device. Due to the innovative techniques and technology, our lenses have
the ability to be designed with more possibilities.
05. Internal safety features
– Innovative anode design with high temperature resistance
– The pressure relief valve is activated in the event of a rapid rise in temperature
– An integrated PTC circuit reduces surges
– Microprocessors protect sensitive internal components.
06. High performance electronic protection circuit
1. Automatically protects against overload, overload and short circuit.
2. Incorporates a high quality integrated protection circuit
3. Incorporates two very powerful MOSFETs in the power control unit for better performance
and excellent performance.
07. External safety features
1. Equipped at both ends with nickel-plated steel strips that ensure impact resistance
good electrical contact and resistance to oxidation.
2. Coated with durable metal film for corrosion protection
3. Durable plastic protection of the electronic circuit.
08. Low cost and Eco-friendly
Using Li-ion rechargeable batteries saves energy and reduces the
planet’s carbon footprint.
09. Security and reliability
Insured globally approved with many international certificates.
– Type: NL2150i
– Capacity: 5000mAh
– Voltage: 3.6V
– Continuous discharge current: 8A Maximum
– Approximate weight: 75.5 g
– Overall length: 76.7 mm +/- 0.3mm
– Diameter: 21 , 9mm +/- 0.3mm
– Warranty period: 12 months from the date of purchase
– Never expose the battery to fire or water
– When charging or using batteries, ensure that their positive and negative poles match
the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols
– To extend their life It is recommended to charge the battery every three months when it remains
unused for long periods of time.
– Keep the battery away from children