40044 Crestamax B work.height 2,50m Double-sided wooden access ladders
The painter’s ladder of choice: pleasant to grip whatever the temperature.
• Stiles made from high quality, selected coniferous wood, stained yellow-brown, beech rungs.
• Spacious toolbag.
• Two galvanised knotted-link chains provide protection against splay.
• Tensioning screws for additional safety and stability.
• Low thermal conductivity – always pleasant to grip, even when used outdoors in winter.
• Glued and coated mortise and tenon joints between rungs and stiles.
• Side strap hinges with bucket hooks (galvanised steel).
Complies with EN 131
ORDER NUMBER : 40044
OVERALL LENGTH (M) : 1.25
VERTICAL LADDER HEIGHT (M) : 1.21
WORKING HEIGHT (M) : 2.50
OVERALL BASE WIDTH (M) : 0.45
STILE DEPTH (MM) : 56
NUMBER OF RUNGS : 2 × 4
WEIGHT (KG) : 7.5