OAKLEY Safety Glasses M Frame® STYLE: 1116229
The M Frame Array includes three shields of pure Plutonite. The grey lens controls reflection and transmission, while the clear and VR28 lenses provide optical armor for night and low light shooting. POLARIC ELLIPSOID geometry maintains razor sharp clarity to keep your focus on the bullseye and a low profile nosepiece won’t fragment your field of view.
• Lenses feature Oakley’s HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
• Lenses feature a permanent anti-fog coating on the back surface
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out all of UVA / UVB harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
• Secure fit even under wet conditions via Hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
• Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions
• Persimmon lens features 69% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions
• Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance suitable for bright light, meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirement
• Thin stem technology enable compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
• System features quick, tool-free lens change
• Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
• Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
• Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVD, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
• Impact and chemical resistant O-Matter® frame.