5.11® Tac-Dry Rain Shell 2.0
5.11 Tac-Dry Rain Shell 2.0 48372
Wet weather won’t slow you down if you’re wearing the lightweight Tac-Dry Rain Shell 2.0. We took our original Tac Dry Rainshell and beefed up the performance with an even tougher 20K waterproof and 10K breathable 2L ripstop with DWR finish. Completely seam-sealed, the Tac-Dry Rain Shell 2.0 combines a new stationary hood, updated elastic sleeve cuffs, protective storm flap and an inner chin guard to keep wind and water at bay. When the skies clear, easily roll the brimmed hood back into the collar. The mesh lining serves double duty by providing added protection and all-day comfort. Both sides of the chest and the back feature pull-out ID panels. Carry your notepad, phone and other patrol necessities in the external zippered pockets and internal chest pocket. The patented 5.11® Quixip® release system on the sides allows quick access to your duty belt, while the internal shock cord keeps your rain gear in place.
• Body: 100% nylon ripstop face with black membrane, 2.L hard shell, 3.7-oz, DWR finish
• Upper lining: 100% polyester tricot mesh, 1.5-oz.
• Lower lining: 100% nylon 210 taffeta, 1.9-oz.
• 20K/10K waterproof / breathable
• Fully seam sealed
• Mesh lining for added comfort and membrane protection
• Center front zipper with storm flap and inner chin guard
• Adjustable stationary hood with rigid brim rolls into collar.
• Left/right chest and back body pull out panels
• Quixip® release system at side seams
• Hand zipper pockets and internal left chest pocket
• Tunneled elastic sleeve cuffs
• Adjustable hem with internal shock cord system
• [+] heat transfer on back yoke
• 5.11[+] heat transfer at left pocket
• Regular fit